Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com (USA) Inc., one of the support companies in the United States, is looking for a Key Account Manager Hotels.
This full time position will be based in the New York City Office. Overview:
As a Key Account Manager, you are responsible for managing the relationship with existing Key Accommodation Partners. In addition, you will support Booking.com BV’s acquisition of new Key Accommodation Partners to Booking.com (USA), Inc.You will create in depth quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV. You will proactively inform Key Accommodation Partners about the benefits of Booking.com products and services. You will be responsible for the improvement of Key Accommodations Partner’s availability and supply in order to support Booking.com BV in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong networking and interactive communication skills in order to connect with and sustain relationships across stakeholder groups within Booking.com as well as within the Hotel Industry in Booking.com (USA), Inc.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Booking.com BV’s strategy for Key Accommodation Partners availability and supply;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online products and services to Key Partners;
- Create in depth Key Account profiles that show understanding of the complexity of the Account;
- Be the relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved in the specific Key Account;
- Train, consult, monitor and support internal and external stakeholders in handling the Key Accounts in order to optimize their performance;
- Securing our relationship and optimizing partnerships with Key Accounts of Booking.com BV;
- Introduce initiatives and present Booking.com BV innovations with Key Accounts to increase performance;
- Analyze Key Accounts on global level, national level and on local/property level;
- Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between Booking.com BV and the Key Account;
- Other special assignments, projects or deliverables as assigned.
- 2-5 years of experience in a relevant key account management function;
- Affinity/experience within-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholder;
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to various audiences;
- Ability to read and interpret multiple data sources in order to define short/medium/long term goals;
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs;
- Strong customer experience focus and proactive attitude;
- In-depth knowledge of the online travel industry;
- Strong knowledge of revenue and channel management;
- Strong knowledge of the Booking.com competitive landscape;
- Excellent knowledge of Booking.com products and services is preferred;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Formal university education, hospitality focus is preferred;
- Valid driver’s license is required;
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time.