Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com Mexico S.A de C.V. is looking for a Key Account Manager Local Chains.
As a Key Account Manager you are responsible for managing the relationship we have with our existing Key Local Chain Accommodation Partners. In addition you may support Booking.com BV’s acquisition of new Key Local Chain Accommodation Partners.
You create in depth quantity and quality reports on results and performance and advise Local Chains on how to optimize their performance on Booking.com.
You proactively inform Key Local Chain Partners about the benefits of Booking.com products and services. You will be responsible for the improvement of Key Accommodations Partner’s availability and supply in order to support Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different stakeholders within Booking.com as well as within the Hotel Industry and within Hotel Chains.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for Key Local Chain Partners;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online products and services to Key Partners;
- Create in depth Key Account profiles that show understanding of the complexity of the Account;
- Be the relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved in the specific Key Account;
- Train, consult, monitor, support internal and external stakeholders in handling the Key Accounts in order to optimize their performance;
- Securing our relationship and optimizing our partnership on a decision making level with Key Accounts of Booking.com B.V;
- Initiate initiatives and present Booking.com B.V. innovations with Key Accounts to increase performance;
- Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between Booking.com B.V. and the Key Account.
- Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholder;
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to various audiences;
- Ability to read and interpret multiple data sources in order to define short/medium/long term goals;
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs;
- Ability to be open to new approaches and ideas when finding solutions for customers;
- Strong customer experience focus and proactive attitude;
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker and writer;
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in a relevant key account management function;
- Affinity/experience within-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Formal university education, hospitality focus is preferred;
- In depth knowledge of the online travel industry;
- Strong knowledge of revenue and channel management;
- Strong knowledge of Booking.com competitive landscape;
- Excellent knowledge of Booking.com products and services is preferred;
- Valid driver's license is required.