Are you passionate about disrupting a rapidly changing industry? Do you love to solve complex problems of scale? Are you a great relationship builder? Are you excited about working in a startup environment for one of the most successful e-commerce and online travel companies?
Booking.com is the world’s #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player. Booking.com for Business focuses on providing a diverse range of accommodation choices for business travellers as well as ensuring they can find, manage and enjoy company stays in the simplest, smartest and most rewarding way.
As a Key Account Manager – Business Travel in Madrid you will provide support to Booking.com BV in growing, managing and maintaining its new and existing relationships with high potential large enterprise clients.
The successful candidate will take full ownership of the area and will need to work autonomously therefore having entrepreneurial spirit, being results driven and really having the ability to disrupt the norms of the market are essential to the success of this role.
- Promote Booking.com BV’s brand name and its online reservation services to potential corporate enterprise clients;
- Support Booking.com BV in building and maintaining a professional network within the B2B travel space;
- Monitor research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry.
- Support Booking.com BV in managing all processes that lead to setting up a partnership (i.e. leads, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, integration and follow up);
- Partner with corporate enterprise clients regarding integration and technology of its travel tooling
- Answering RFP’s (Request for Proposal) documents submitted by corporate enterprise clients
- Co-create with internal departments including customer testimonials and relevant content pieces
- Work with internal support department and corporate enterprise client on long-term goals and new initiatives to support Booking.com BV in maximizing growth and meeting customer needs. Set up internal growth strategy plan.
- Aggregating and analyzing feedback to support future product initiatives and solve ongoing issues
- Leverage existing customers relationships to build a network of product ambassadors for Booking.com BV’s business travel products & services
- Provide local perspective on preferred approach by working closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders across Customer Experience, Marketing, Product, and Analytics.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency.
- Provide training to potential and existing clients.
- Present at industry events.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Willing to travel 50% of the time
- 5+ years relevant role within the SaaS, e-commerce or business travel industries
- Extensive B2B network in the region
- Proven track record of negotiating contracts
- Strong networking and communication skills ensuring you connect with different internal and external stakeholders successfully and influence the right people at the right level
- You understand the dynamics of the travel sector, particularly hotels
- You can use excel, powerpoint, and any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- You’re analytical and can operate in a data driven environment
- Speaking Arabic is a plus (not mandatory)
The hiring company Bookings Hispanica S.L. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Spain. Bookings Hispanica S.L. is looking for a Key Account Manager Business Travel - Madrid. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.