As a Key Account Manager you are responsible for managing the relationship with existing Key Accommodation Partners. In addition, you will support Booking.com BV’s acquisition of new Key Accommodation Partners in Spain. You create in depth quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV. You proactively inform Key Accommodation Partners about the benefits of Booking.com products and services. You will be responsible for the improvement of Key Accommodations Partner’s performance in order to support Booking.com BV in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate exceptional market knowledge and insights with strong networking skills in order to connect with different stakeholders within Booking.com as well as within the Accommodation industry in Spain.
This fulltime position is based in our Barcelona office.
- Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for Key Accommodation Partners availability and supply within Spain;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online products and services to Key Partners, using a consultative approach;
- Create in depth Key Account profiles that show understanding of the complexity of the Account;
- Assist Booking.com BV in being the relationship builder for various internal and external stakeholders that are involved in the specific Key Account;
- Train, consult, monitor, support internal and external stakeholders in handling the Key Accounts in order to optimize their performance;
- Support Booking.com BV in securing its relationship and optimizing its partnerships with Key Accounts;
- Introduce initiatives and execute Booking.com BV’s innovations with Key Accounts to increase their performance;
- Analyze Key Accounts and Global Chains on global level, national level and on local/Property level;
- Monitor internal projects by being the main contact person between Booking.com BV and the Key Account;
- Share knowledge and skills with the wider UK team through mentoring and coaching programs.
- 2-5 years of experience in a relevant (key) account management function;
- University background in Hospitality is preferred;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry.
- Strong knowledge of Revenue and Channel Management;
- Strong knowledge of Booking.com competitive landscape;
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker and writer;
- Ability to demonstrate strong networking skills in order to connect with different internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to adjust communication style depending on the stakeholder;
- Ability to read and interpret multiple data sources in order to define short/medium/long term goals;
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs;
- Strong Customer Experience focus and proactive attitude.
- Valid driver’s license is required;
- Availability up to travel 50% of the time.
The hiring company Bookings Hispanica S.L. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Spain. Bookings Hispanica S.L. is looking for a Key Account Manager - Barcelona. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.