Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com BV is looking for a Key Account Manager B2B.
Key Account Manager B2B
As a Key Account Manager B2B you provide support in the business development of the online travel market, and at the same time you will also support Booking.com BV in managing and maintaining its existing relationship with strategic partners.
This brand new role requires an individual with a strong background, highly motivated and B2B travel industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to immerse himself/herself into the dynamics of a successful company.
- Promote Booking.com BV’s brand name and its online reservation services to the potential business partners;
- Support Booking.com BV in research, identification and segmentation of business opportunities regarding large corporations to book accommodation for their business travel through Booking.com and its B2B partners;
- Highlight behaviours and key trends in the designated market;
- Establish an understanding of the business objectives of these partners and match these with the range of services of Booking.com BV to create and support Booking.com BV in maximising new business opportunities;
- Support Booking.com BV in managing all processes leading up to finalising Strategic Partnership deals (i.e. leads, prospecting, establishing first contact, meetings, contract, integration and follow up);
- Support Booking.com BV in building and maintaining a professional network within the B2B travel space;
- Monitor research and report findings on market developments in the travel industry.
- Support Booking.com BV in maintaining and developing successful B2B partnerships with large corporations and managing the aspects of partner interactions.
- Support Booking.com BV in monitoring the success of each account and managing client relationships by advising on Booking.com BV’s products and services.
- 5 + years relevant business development, account management, business travel experience;
- Extensive network in business travel;
- Proven track record / experience with different channels;
- Understanding of customer development processes;
- Highly flexible and self-motivated
- Traveling +50%.