Within the BookingSuite unit of Booking.com we are looking for an enthusiastic team member to take care of data analysis and reporting to various stakeholders within the business. The role requires an analytical mindset and a hands-on attitude. Moreover the candidate needs to be results-oriented, flexible and eager to acquire new skills and knowledge.
Our ideal candidate has good statistical understanding, strong analytical insight and a healthy dose of business savviness. This role requires a highly motivated and result-focused individual.
- Assist with various (adhoc) reporting and data analysis requests
- Help structuring our data in order to increase our efficiency of pulling relevant business data.
- Auditing data to monitor potential data quality issues.
- Assist with defining meaningful KPI’s to monitor and drive the business.
- Proactively provide actionable reporting to business stakeholders
- Combine internal data with 3rd party data to explore new opportunities
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Passionate about working with data and numbers.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Education level B.Sc. or higher, preferably with a specialization in math, engineering, or finance.
- Proper understanding of statistics and the ability to draw insights from data.
- Intermediate knowledge of (MY)SQL
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ability analyzing very large data sets (e.g. Hadoop)
- Google Analytics
- R for statistics
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Jr. Business Analyst - BookingSuite in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.