Are you passionate about Brand Production? Do you love being at the heart of brand production and taking on new challenges? Are you excited to contribute to the success of Booking.com to make it the most exciting and loved travel brand on the planet?
Booking.com BV, the world’s leading online travel agency, is growing rapidly, innovating its business and shaping the travel industry. This is an exciting time for our brand and we’re looking for passionate marketers who can help make Booking.com the most exciting and loved travel brand on the planet. Booking.com launched its first Branding campaign in the US in 2013. We have since then expanded our branding initiatives to 12 Markets.
As a Jr. Brand Producer you will work within the Global Brand Communications team in our Global Headquarters in Amsterdam and you will report to the Global Production Lead.
You will contribute to the success of Booking.com by assisting with the development, production and implementation of different brand communication assets by collaborating with a cross functional team. Projects you will manage are: adaptation of different kind of assets (TVC’s, digital banners and OOH) into several markets, supporting senior producers and managing other small brand projects.
- Support Sr. producers on film production projects.
- Manage the production of projects with internal teams, agency partners, and external production companies.
- Define the scale and scope of projects including deliverables, schedules, resource needs, and budgets.
- Manage internal resources, workflows, and direct outside agencies/production companies to support the execution/production of projects.
- Proven track record in producing brand communication assets (like video TVC and digital activations).
- Team player
- Embodies the attitude of a project manager/producer
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Interest in film production
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a project management/producer role, within an agency or (digital)production company.
- You love to be the spider of the web. Ability to plan and manage multiple projects with multiple team members.
- Good in managing relations with internal and external partners.
- Pro-active and enthusiastic.
- Getting energy of working in a team and getting things done.
- Savvy traveler
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Jr. Brand Producer in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.