Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) is hiring an IT Coordinator to join our small team of four coordinators supporting the IT Department in Amsterdam (approximately 900 FTE).
This non-technical role is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic people and service focused individual who is passionate about organizing and coordinating administrative tasks in an innovative technical environment. We want a team player who believes in success through collaboration, is inventive, creative, and enjoys implementing new ideas to improve and ensure that daily operations of the IT Department run smoothly.
- Have a broad overview of the department and be able to connect people and teams within IT with each other
- Cultivate and promote the Booking.com values and culture within the department
- Work closely with (senior) managers supporting them in non-technical operational activities
- First point of contact for questions about various activities happening in and around the department
- Communicate with the department about upcoming company events & changes
- Organize and coordinate department and team events like the Booking Annual Meeting for IT
- Providing assistance and support to the New Hires in IT
- Involved in ongoing projects in IT such as Idea Lab, Booking Cares and Partner Program
- Liaise closely with Facilities, HR, Recruitment & Talent and Development
- Culturally aware and able to adapt your communication style
- Commercial awareness and results-driven
- Ability to successfully build and maintain relationships across all levels
- Excellent English skills in verbal, written and presentation
- People oriented with a flexible, independent and proactive attitude
- Very high attention to detail
- Experience in an international work environment and/or IT environment preferred
- Well-developed in prioritization, ownership and problem solving
- Strong organizational and planning skills and commitment to getting things done
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. This position is only open to local candidates.
***Please submit a motivation letter with your application!***
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996, www.booking.com is available in 42 languages, offers more than 500,000 hotels and accommodations in 200 countries, features 27+ million reviews written by guests after their stay, and attracts online visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. The Booking.com group has over 8,500 dedicated employees in 120+ offices and offers a dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. We believe our people and their passion is what makes us successful.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com International BV, one of the support companies in Netherlands, is looking for a IT Coordinator.