Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) is hiring a Coordinator to join our Technology Department in Amsterdam.
This non-technical coordinator role is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic service focused individual. You must be passionate about people development and growth, and organizing and coordinating administrative tasks in an innovative technical environment.
A Coordinator in Technology needs work independently and at the same time is a team player who believes in success through proactively driving projects in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders. You must be innovative, creative, and enjoy implementing new ideas to improve and ensure that daily operations of the Tech Department run smoothly.
Have a broad overview of the department and connect people and teams within Tech
- Partner with Agile coaches, HR and Senior Managers to provide non-technical support
- Cultivate and promote the Booking.com values and culture within the department
- First point of contact for questions about various activities happening in and around the department
- Communicate with the department about upcoming company events & changes
- Organize and coordinate department, track and team events
- Provide assistance and guidance to the New Hires in Tech
- Drive ongoing projects in Tech such as Idea Lab, Booking Cares and Partner Program
- Identify opportunities for simplifying, improvement and learning
B.Skilled: You are
- Culturally aware and able to flex your communication style
- People oriented and able to successfully build and maintain relationships across all levels
- Fluent in English: verbal and written
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to prioritise and make decisions without having all the information
- Commercially aware and results-driven with an independent and proactive attitude
- A proficient organiser and planner that likes taking ownership and problem solving
- Experienced working in an international and/or Technology environment
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. This position is only open to local candidates or those who hold working Visa’s.
***Please submit a motivation letter with your application!***
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a IT Coordinator in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.