Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) is looking for an IT Compliance Officer who is responsible for maintaining and monitoring the Booking.com IT control framework. At this moment the Booking.com IT control framework already consists of SOx, PCI and Logical Access Security controls.
When new compliance requirements or risks are identified, you will work closely together with IT Risk to include these in the framework. Furthermore, you will help and train control owners in the execution of their controls, and report on the level of compliance to the relevant stakeholders. On a periodical basis you plan and manage relevant external audits. The IT Compliance Officer is a member of the Risk & Compliance team and is in close contact with IT, Security, Finance and Legal.
- Administer and maintain the Booking.com IT control framework
- Train and help control owners to execute control reviews
- Monitor compliance activities related to the Booking.com IT control Framework
- Identify trends and report the level of compliance to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate the process of remediating deficiencies from previous compliance activities, as well as audits
- Identify potential areas of vulnerability and risk, recommend corrective actions for resolution, and provide general and technical guidance on how to prevent, or deal with, similar situations in the future
- Work closely with IT Risk to keep the Booking.com IT control framework on the right quality level
- In cooperation with internal audit, plan and manage periodical external audits (e.g. PCI and SOx)
- At least two to three years of experience in IT compliance or IT audit
- Knowledge of control frameworks such as ISO27K and PCI
- Technical knowledge and experience with operating systems and databases (Windows, Linux and MySQL)
- Communication skills in order to bring people together when issues need to be solved
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic, self-starting, able to work independently and enjoy new initiatives
- Collaborate and support colleagues across the organization, while still able to work independently
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in The Netherlands.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996, www.booking.com is available in 42 languages, offers more than 600,000 hotels and accommodations in 212 countries, features 43+ million reviews written by guests after their stay, and attracts online visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 17 years of experience and a team of over 8,600 dedicated employees in 155+ offices worldwide,Booking.com BV and its various support companies around the world operate an in-house customer service team, which is available 24/7 to assist guests in their native languages and ensure an exceptional customer experience. The Booking.com group offers a dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented, and believe our people and their passion is what makes us successful.