Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. We are looking for an iOS developer to join our team in our Amsterdam headquarters.
Booking.com is all about teamwork and it’s what keeps us motivated. We push the limits of our open source technology stack as we solve the challenges that come along with scaling to meet the phenomenal growth of Booking.com. As iOS developer you will:
- Maintain and enhance our iOS application
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Develop new and existing iOS applications features
- Provide estimates on development cycles
- Implement conversion experiments (A/B tests)
- Partner with designers to help define and implement User Interface improvements
- Work with team members on server-side integration
- 3+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
- 5+ years of experience as a developer
- Strong interaction and design sense
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken
- Willing/Able to relocate to Amsterdam
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution
- SQL knowledge and/or willingness to learn
- Have built an approved store App
- Experience working with A/B testing
- You are passionate about open source and contribute
- You’re not afraid to solve deep technical challenges of a whole new level at a huge scale
- You have an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations and you are always on top of the latest trends
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. The Technology department has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com BV is looking for a iOS Developer.