Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. We are looking for an iOS developer to join our team in our Amsterdam headquarters.
Booking.com is all about teamwork and it’s what keeps us motivated. We push the limits of our open source technology stack as we solve the challenges that come along with scaling to meet the phenomenal growth of Booking.com. As iOS developer you will:
- Maintain and enhance our iOS application
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Develop new and existing iOS applications features
- Provide estimates on development cycles
- Implement conversion experiments (A/B tests)
- Partner with designers to help define and implement User Interface improvements
- Work with team members on server-side integration
- 3+ years iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode
- Knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
- 5+ years of experience as a developer
- Strong interaction and design sense
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and spoken
- Willing/Able to relocate to Amsterdam
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution
- SQL knowledge and/or willingness to learn
- Have built an approved store App
- Experience working with A/B testing
- You are passionate about open source and contribute
- You’re not afraid to solve deep technical challenges of a whole new level at a huge scale
- You have an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations and you are always on top of the latest trends
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits. This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in The Netherlands.
Booking.com BV, part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), is the global market leader in online hotel reservations. Established in 1996, www.booking.com is available in 42 languages, offers more than 600,000 hotels and accommodations in 212 countries, features 43+ million reviews written by guests after their stay, and attracts online visitors from both leisure and business markets around the globe. With over 17 years of experience and a team of over 8,600 dedicated employees in 155+ offices worldwide,Booking.com BV and its various support companies around the world operate an in-house customer service team, which is available 24/7 to assist guests in their native languages and ensure an exceptional customer experience. The Booking.com group offers a dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented, and believe our people and their passion is what makes us successful.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com BV is looking for a iOS Developer.