Booking.com International BV, one of the support companies in the Netherlands, is looking for a HR Specialist to support our headquarters in Amsterdam. The HR Operations Team is dynamic and challenging! We are a team that goes the extra mile and are dedicated to the work we do. We are always willing to help each other and communicate across different time zones in order to maintain our excellent working relationships we prioritize communicating effectively in order to achieve optimum results. We are constantly striving for efficiency and are improving our processes and are keen to maximize all ideas in order to add value to the service we deliver. Overall, if you are pro-active, knowledge seeking have an eye for detail a positive approach and willing to develop yourself then please read more: There are many opportunities available within the Operations Team such as develop project improvements, learning about and applying Dutch labour law and working on varied projects. You are responsible for administrative and daily operational tasks within the HR Operations department and act as a point of contact for all our employees within the Amsterdam Headquarters.
This role is based in our Amsterdam office and is full-time (40h/week).
- Perform administrative tasks within HR;
- Be first point of contact for employee questions;
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos;
- Update HR system (Workday) with payroll mutations;
- Track & report illness/absenteeism;
- Coordinate and execute personnel administration for dedicated accounts;
- Gives information and communication to employees and managers concerning HR related questions;
- Maintain personnel/confidential files for employees;
- Deliver project support when required on HR and cross functional projects;
- Create various reports using Workday.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within an HR environment;
- Strong oral and written English language skills, Dutch and any other language skills are desirable;
- Previous international HR administration experience;
- Knowledge of Dutch labour laws;
- Working knowledge of HR database systems (Workday is preferred);
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Experience in a multi-cultural international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Confidential in dealing with sensitive matters;
- Proactive and able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- University degree;
- Flexibility to travel.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com International BV, one of the support companies in Netherlands, is looking for a HR Specialist .