Booking.com is a market leader in online hotel reservations in Europe and a rapidly expanding business internationally. Since 1996 our team has expanded to more than 8,500 professionals from many different backgrounds including hotels, finance, IT and marketing, and has built a company that provides online hotel reservations in the best possible way. We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength and is what drives us towards outstanding performance. Does a successful career to you mean challenges and delivering results?
We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
Booking.com is currently looking for a HR Specialist. This is a full time position based in Singapore.
You are responsible for administrative and daily operational tasks within the HR Service department and act as a point of contact for our employees.If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening!This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within Human Resources.
- Perform administrative tasks within HR;
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos;
- Update HR system (Workday) with payroll mutations;
- Track & report illness/absenteeism;
- Coordinate and execute personnel administration for dedicated accounts.
- Give information and communication to employees and managers concerning HR related questions;
- Maintain personnel/confidential files for employees;
- Support with Visa applications;
- Align with external parties, such as our insurance providers.
- Previous HR administration experience;
- Knowledge of labor laws (desirable);
- Working knowledge of HR database systems;
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Experience in a multi cultural international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Confidential in dealing with sensitive matters;
- Proactive and able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Strong oral and written English and Mandarin language skills as there is daily liaison with employees/ counterparts from Chinese speaking countries;
- Flexibility to travel.