The International HR Specialist Team is dynamic and challenging! We are a team that goes the extra mile and are dedicated to the work we do. We are always willing to help each other and communicate across different time zones in order to maintain our excellent working relationships we prioritize communicating effectively in order to achieve optimum results.
We are constantly striving for efficiency and are improving our processes and are keen to maximize all ideas in order to add value to the service we deliver. Overall, if you are pro-active, knowledge seeking have an eye for detail and a positive approach to with a sense of curiosity for other countries then please read more:
There are many opportunities available within the Services Team such as assisting with opening new offices in different countries, learning new international labor laws and working on varied projects.
You are responsible for administrative and daily operational tasks within the HR Service department and act as a point of contact for all our employees around the world.
This role is based in our Amsterdam office and is full-time (40h/week).
- Perform administrative tasks within HR;
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos;
- Update HR system (Workday) with payroll mutations;
- Track & report illness/absenteeism;
- Coordinate and execute personnel administration for dedicated accounts;
- Gives information and communication to employees and managers concerning HR related questions;
- Maintain personnel/confidential files for employees;
- Deliver project support when required on HR and cross functional projects;
- Coordinate the planning of pension seminars for new employees;
- Create various reports using Workday.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience;
- Strong oral and written English language skills, any other language skills are desirable (i.e. German);
- Previous international HR administration experience, and UK HR administration experience specifically;
- Knowledge of UK labor laws;
- Working knowledge of HR database systems (Workday is preferred);
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Experience in a multi-cultural international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Confidential in dealing with sensitive matters;
- Proactive and able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- University degree;
- Flexibility to travel.