Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing accommodation markets.
Booking.com (Singapore) Pte. Ltd, one of the support companies in Singapore, is currently looking for a HR Specialist.You are responsible for administrative and daily operational tasks within the HR Service department and act as a point of contact for our employees.
If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening! This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within Human Resources.
This is a full time position based in Singapore.
- Perform administrative tasks within HR;
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos;
- Update HR system (Workday) with payroll mutations;
- Track & report illness/absenteeism;
- Coordinate and execute personnel administration for dedicated accounts.
- Give information and communication to employees and managers concerning HR related questions;
- Maintain personnel/confidential files for employees;
- Support with Visa applications;
- Align with external parties, such as our insurance providers.
- Previous HR administration experience;
- Knowledge of labor laws (desirable);
- Working knowledge of HR database systems;
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Experience in a multicultural international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Confidential in dealing with sensitive matters;
- Proactive and able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Strong oral and written English and Mandarin language skills as there is daily liaison with employees/ counterparts from Chinese speaking countries;
- Flexibility to travel