We are looking for a HR Specialist who is fluent in English and Thai/Japanese to join the Human Resources team. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening!
This is full time position and will be based in our Singapore Office.
- Perform administrative tasks within HR;
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos;
- Update HR system (Workday) with payroll mutations;
- Track & report illness/absenteeism;
- Coordinate and execute personnel administration for dedicated accounts.
- Give information and communication to employees and managers concerning HR related questions;
- Maintain personnel/confidential files for employees;
- Support with Visa applications;
- Align with external parties, such as our insurance providers.
- Previous HR administration experience;
- Knowledge of Thai/Japan labor laws (desirable);
- Working knowledge of HR database systems;
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Experience in a multicultural international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Confidential in dealing with sensitive matters;
- Proactive and able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Strong oral and written English and Thai/Japanese language skills as there is daily liaison with employees/ counterparts from Thailand/Japan;
- Flexibility to travel – 25%
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a HR Specialist - APAC. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.