We are looking for a HR Specialist who is fluent in English and Thai as daily communication (verbal/written) with our counterparts in Thailand is crucial to the business.
If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening! This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within Human Resources.
This is full time position with an option to convert to Permanent upon excellent performance and will be based in our Singapore Office.
- Perform administrative tasks within HR;
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos;
- Update HR system (Workday) with payroll mutations;
- Track & report illness/absenteeism;
- Coordinate and execute personnel administration for dedicated accounts.
- Give information and communication to employees and managers concerning HR related questions;
- Maintain personnel/confidential files for employees;
- Support with Visa applications;
- Align with external parties, such as our insurance providers.
- Previous HR administration experience;
- Knowledge of Thai labor laws (desirable);
- Working knowledge of HR database systems;
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Experience in a multicultural international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Confidential in dealing with sensitive matters;
- Proactive and able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Strong oral and written English and Thai language skills as there is daily liaison with employees/ counterparts from Thai speaking countries;
- Flexibility to travel – 25%
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a HR Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.