Booking.com is one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies, and the number one destination to book any type of accommodation. Our mission is to empower people to experience the world. Helping us do this is a diverse community of over 17,000 employees across 198 global offices, all connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating the perfect customer experience.
We are proud of our employees and are now looking for an experienced HR Compliance Specialist with strong ER experience to strengthen the existing People Team. You will support the HR Business Partners in providing advice and operational HR support to our Customer Service business in Bellevue as well as our other commercial teams in North America. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks, and be passionate about adding value to your business partners.
You will report to the Regional HR Manager and work closely together with local business colleagues and the People Team.
- Manage employee relation processes, including but not limited to, investigations, disciplinary procedures, recruitment, on boarding and talent management.
- Support the HRBP to deliver People initiatives within function/location, by providing operational support and advice on HR matters.
- Provide accurate and relevant (by country or function) advice on HR legislation and policy.
- To support the the HRBPs with the People plan in function, for example: performance calibration, talent forums, training and development.
- Support managers with their People initiatives including training and coaching best practices
- Be the second line of support to queries that Ask.HR (our centralized HS Services team) cannot answer immediately, by looking at legacy issues, patterns or further background. Where no policy exists, build proposals and engage with HR and Operations teams.
- Support the implementation of global People initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned to the global People strategy
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within HR as an HR Generalist
- Experience and knowledge of US labor laws
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in employee relations, including investigations, disciplinary procedures, onboarding, training, and talent management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with strong verbal and written communication skills (English) and experience working with multiple stakeholder groups.
- HR certification a plus
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a HR Compliance Specialist/Employee Relations. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.