Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.Booking.com Ltd, one of the support companies in UK, is looking for an HR Advisor to be based in the Canary Wharf area of London. We are looking for an HR Advisor with a labour law background to strengthen the existing HR team.
You will provide HR advice and support to the various offices in UKYou will be part of the HR team of the UK and provide both operational and strategic HR support to the line managers and the employees within your own accounts. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing and successful company, in a fast paced role and exciting environment. The HR team of the UK is part of the EMEA HR organization. You will report to the Regional HR Manager.Key Responsibilities:
- Be the trusted advisor for your accounts, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR;
- Be pro-active in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management within your accounts, and work with your key stakeholders to resolve these;
- Work closely with your manager and HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and provide ideas and suggestions;
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within your accounts;
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes.
- As an HR Team you are responsible for Talent Management activities within your region (developing internal talent and bringing in external talent);
- Implement global HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned to the global HR strategy;
- Own the ‘best place to work’ topic.
- 3 + years of HR Advisory/business partnering experience in an international company;
- Previous experience in a commercial environment;
- CIPD Qualified
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization;
- Proactive, takes initiative, able to multi-task and prioritize;
- Flexible and able to cope well with change;
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to travel.