We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing HR team. You will provide HR advice and support to our London customer service site. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing and successful company, in a fast paced role and exciting environment.
A key aspect of this role will be to connect with our CS night-shift team which will therefore require you to work late evening (up to 11 or 12pm) at least once per week and will offer flexible working hours across a 40hour working week to accommodate.
- Be the trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR (for instance recruitment, L&D, compensation & benefits);
- Translation of global HR/People agenda to your accounts;
- Develop, execute training and development in order to support business needs and empower management;
- Be pro-active in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your accounts;
- Work closely with your HR Manager and HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and provide ideas and suggestions;
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within your accounts;
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes;
- 5+ years of experience within HR, your experience should include 3+ years of HR Advisory or business partnering;
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization;
- Previous experience in a commercial, international environment;
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multi-task and prioritize without close supervision;
- Flexible and able to cope well with change;
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree, preferred.
- Fluent in English;
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please visit the link above and apply with your English CV and cover letter.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United Kingdom. Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is looking for a HR Business Partner. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.