We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing HR team. You will provide HR advice and support to the one or multiple departments in the head office of Booking.com in Amsterdam. You will work side by side the (Sr.) HR Business Partner that is working within (and accountable for) the same accounts. You will provide both operational and tactical HR support to the line managers and the employees within your accounts. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing and successful company, in a fast paced role and exciting environment.
You will report to the Head of HR HQ.
- Be the trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR (for instance recruitment, L&D, compensation & benefits);
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your accounts;
- Develop, execute training and development in order to support business needs and empower management;
- Be pro-active in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Work closely with your (Sr.) HR Business Partner and HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and provide ideas and suggestions;
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within your accounts;
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes;
- Own the ‘best place to work’ topic.
- 3+ years of experience with HR within an international company;
- Your experience should include 2+ years of HR Advisory or business partnering;
- Previous experience in a commercial environment;
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization;
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multi-task and prioritize without close supervision;
- Flexible and able to cope well with change;
- Fluent in English;
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a HR Business Partner. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.