Due to the growth of our Asia and Pacific operations we are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to strengthen the existing HR team. You will provide HR advice to the various offices in the region.
You will provide both operational and strategic HR support to the line managers and the employees within your own accounts. You will need to be proactive, able to complete a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing and successful company, in a fast paced role and exciting environment.
You will report into the Regional Head of HR APAC.Key Responsibilities:
- Be the business partner for your accounts, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR;
- Be pro-active in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Be responsible for Talent Management activities within your accounts (developing internal talent and bringing in external talent);
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management within your accounts, working with your key stakeholders to resolve these;
- Implement global HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned to the global HR strategy;
- Work closely with your manager and HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and providing ideas and suggestions;
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within your accounts;
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR Advisory/business partnering experience in an international company;
- Previous experience in a commercial environment;
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization;
- Proactive, takes initiative, able to multi-task and prioritize;
- Flexible and able to cope well with change;
- Fluent in English;
- Japanese is preferred;
- Able to travel to different countries within Asia.