Booking.com is the world’s #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player – our mission is to empower people to experience the world. This success is only possible if we continue to have the most creative, entrepreneurial and customer centric talent we can find!
Booking.com invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 198 offices worldwide, our 17,000 employees work hard to help make more than one million travel dreams come true every single day. As we continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on our next chapter, we are actively recruiting the next generation of product marketers, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of departments & products.
Being a Head of Product Marketing is about scaling and improving products, features and services that help increase partner satisfaction, improve customer experience and grow the commercial success of Booking.comYou will operate from within the Product Development department which is working closely with our increasing number of 1.7M+ partners across the globe.
- Directs and oversees (commercial) projects, drives portfolio of products; owns commercial scope within product marketing team and ensures team is sufficiently setup to prepare and implement these projects.
- Manage teams who cover all aspects of product marketing for a category, including: GTM strategy, new product launch, portfolio marketing strategy and execution, positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive research, internal communications and field enablement.
- Lead the thinking on impactful global product marketing strategies that easily translate to enable regional channel marketing teams.
- Conducts market research and develop go-to-market strategies for products
- Formulates value propositions for partners to introduce existing/new products
- Responsible to create the right tools and content per channel
- Actively monitors commercial performance per segment / channel / geography for your products
- Drives and leads the commercialization of products
- Manages a team of Jr. Product Marketing Managers, Product Marketing Managers and Senior Product Marketing Managers
- 10+ years in a product marketing role with a proven track record in taking end-to- end responsibility of marketing scalable products, from idea generation to execution.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, and applying your learnings.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Fluent English speaker required, additional languages a strong plus.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Head of Product Marketing in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.