This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial, analytical senior-level professional who is great at building relationships and has a sixth sense for a great customer experience, always keeping their eye on the end-user.
The Global Implementation Manager collaborates with product and development teams, as well as the Commercial Owners in Amsterdam. In this role, you will also work closely with teams in BookingSuite such as Product Marketing, Partner Success and manage the implementation team. Other teams may include Learning and Communications, Finance and Analytics; you will collaborate with all of these to drive positive commercial change and implement in BookingSuite and the Partner Services department.
As a Global Implementation Manager, you are responsible for driving BookingSuite New Business Development globally into Booking.com, as well as our partners. As we are preparing to become a one-platform product/ solution supplier for our partners, you will own this new area and act as an innovative “builder” of a venture never-done-before within Booking.com!
The Global Implementation Manager will report to the Head of Strategic growth. You will be located in our Amsterdam office and might be traveling to other local offices.
Link Central and Local BookingSuite teams
- Liaise with all product/development teams in Amsterdam on priorities and create a roll out calendar of innovation/projects where local team support is needed
- Create quarterly roadmaps with product and commercial teams in Amsterdam
- Work with the Regional BookingSuite Managers to understand local priorities and jointly decide on main opportunities to channel through BookingSuite teams
- Develop processes and communication structures for local and central BookingSuite teams
- Collate and manage regional input on BookingSuite BV’s Partner Success innovations in products / services / tools and processes
Improve performance of local BookingSuite teams
- Identify commercial and operational opportunities by collecting information, generating insights and recommendations together with the regional managers
- Analyze and support local business cases that are requested to drive performance in the regions
- Improve effectiveness of product adoption based on agreed priorities on the local office go-to market strategy
- Strengthen global communication and knowledge sharing among Partner Success teams
- Align local initiatives and optimizing efficiency and results
- Liaise with senior management on progress in the regions
Manage and Steer the Implementation Team
- Support and build a strong Implementation team for BookingSuite products
- Set up guidance and goals for Implementation team including OKRs & KPI’s
- Develop, manage and deliver quarterly meetings, summits, trainings, as required
- Manage a team of implementation specialists
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- 5 years relevant project and stakeholder management;
- Experience in people management;
- Customer focused, independent, sense of responsibility and target focused;
- Broad understanding of e-commerce, commercial teams and strategy;
- Ability to influence on all levels, including senior stakeholders;
- Tech and data savvy;
- Experience in detecting opportunities through analysis, and learning through testing;
- Experience in executing global or large scale initiatives/changes;
- Clear vision strategy for success with strong commercial drive;
- Ability to take ownership, entrepreneurial, pro-active with positive attitude;
- Excellent communication and commercial skills;
- Excellent implementation, project management and change management skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task;
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonuses and other benefits.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Global Implementation Manager - BookingSuite in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.