Booking.com BV, is the world’s #1 accommodation site and the 3rd largest global e-commerce player, part of the Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN), is planet Earth’s #1 accommodation site. Each day, more than 850,000 room nights are reserved on Booking.com.
BookingSuite is the exciting new unit of Booking.com dedicated to helping accommodation partners around the globe grow their businesses and their brands through cloud-based software and services.
As Head of Marketing, you’ll be managing critical marketing functions, including product marketing, content marketing, go-to-market strategy, and marketing communications. In addition, this role will be responsible for steering the BookingSuite brand and brand communications within the broader Booking.com context.
With that mind, we’re looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial marketing leader to help us build and scale an amazing business. Our ideal candidate is someone who is creative, diligent and passionate about making good things great, has a proven track record of delivering results and seeing ideas all the way through execution, and values rapid experimentation in their approach. You will feel like a CMO in a start-up, effectively owning key marketing and CRM efforts.
- Develop and own positioning of BookingSuite overall and individual products in the Suite including value propositions, competitive positioning, promotion strategy,
- Manage detailed pricing and packaging plans for BookingSuite products, and work with commercial teams regarding promotional opportunities
- Develop and own content marketing strategy and execution to educate partners and prospects, support lead generation and partner retention efforts
- Work closely with lead generation team to support lead generation and retention campaigns with appropriate messaging, collateral, and content
- Analyse the competitive landscape and identify how market shifts will impact product and/or company market share
- Coordinate closely with Product and Commercial Innovation teams to develop deep understanding of current feature functionality and future roadmaps; position products appropriately for partners
- 12+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role
- A proven track record in taking end-to-end responsibility of marketing B2B SaaS products, from idea generation to execution
- Experience in hotel technology space a strong plus
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to think strategically and balance long-term vision with short- / medium-term goals
- Passion for creative problem solving, starting small, failing fast, and applying your learnings
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best ‘deal’ possible:
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to shape the future of the global travel industry
- A high-scale, complex, world-renowned product
- See the real time impact of your work
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
- Great headquarters in Amsterdam, one of the Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks
Meet the team:
[LinkedIn & bio]
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Global Head of Marketing, BookingSuite in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.