Booking.com is one of the world’s leading e-commerce companies. We are truly global with over 135 offices worldwide. Our employees love having the opportunity to create an even better Booking.com experience for our customers and property partners. We work hard, but play harder.
We are currently looking for a Front Office Executive to join our office in Amsterdam.
This is a full-time position (40h /week).
We are Booking. Who are you?
You are a driven person. You find it important to work at a high service level. You want to take Booking to the next level in creating the ‘wow’ experience for your colleagues, visitors and partners. You breathe hospitality and are willing to walk that extra mile. You have a passion for people and have exceptional communication skills, are a team player, and are flexible and you like to work in an international environment
As a Front Office Executive work in a small team and report to the Office Manager. The core task of the Front Office Executive is to welcome our visitors, new hires and trainees in our office and providing them with a real Booking.com experience. Your main tasks and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- You make our visitors, new hires and trainees feel welcome at the Booking.com
- Since you are the first and last point of contact for all external and internal guests, trainees, trainers and suppliers, you play an important role in providing the right Booking.com experience to all of our guests visiting or calling the Booking.com office
- You are open and responsive to answer questions and handle remarks, complaints and/or demands from all guests
- Executing facilities front desk duty and provide a single point of contact regarding all local office facility matters
- React appropriately to queries raised and responsible for logging those queries into the Jira system, assigning them to the right person, providing the clients with feedback on status of handling and follow up on the outcome
- Ordering (small capital) goods (such as stationary, office supplies)
- Executing building rounds to pro-actively signal errors in services and/or building defects
- Reviewing the actions performed by suppliers on quality and /or actual delivery
- Delivering mail in time to the right department and handle outgoing mail
- Registration of guests and access badge handling
- Opening and closing of the building
- Day to day security tasks
- All flexible daily tasks
- Being part of the Emergency Response-team (ERO)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Sees chances and takes initiative
- Positive attitude
- Result driven
- Efficient and able to work under pressure
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Service and guest oriented
- Accurate and eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- Have a good sense of ownership
- Breathes hospitality
- MBO+ (reception, facilities or hospitality)
- No 9-5 attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Jira or other incident management systems is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- 3+ years relevant working experience in a commercial and international company
- Willing to work in different shifts starting between 7 and 10 am
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com BV is looking for a Front Office Executive.