We are looking for an Facilities Support Executive – Project Coordinator to join our office in Amsterdam. This is a full-time position (40h/week). We are considering candidates based in NL with fluent Dutch and English as their languages.
You will be working closely with office management executives. You will deliver knowledge, capacity and information to support the department so that everyone can focus on their core tasks. You provide support to Office Management by providing operational excellence with an overall coherent focus on the work environment. You are operating at the intersection of hospitality and facility services, by experiencing and understanding you are able to combine the best of both to fulfil stakeholder and company needs. You proactively identify opportunities to optimise processes and procedures.
Team Office Support are partly and together responsible for the delivery of either requirements & standards, Communication, Content management, Events, Contract administration, Management information, Tooling support, Problem and incident management support, Central Operational support large moves and Seating & Space planning. This will depend on the assignment of work, experience and focus. You provide support to Office Management by providing operational excellence with an overall coherent focus on the work environment.
- Development and maintenance of the Office Manual of Guidelines and Standards.
- Monitor compliance of requirements, guidelines and standards, and take corrective actions in an appropriate way
- Maintaining OM Knowledge Base and further develop OM communication tools
- Deliver capacity in activities that disrupt the operation/department.
- Provide information and dashboards on OM activities and performance for different stakeholders.
- Supporting the Office Specialists projects for category related activities, such as placement of orders, development of specifications for RFP’s as well as contracts and business cases.
- Supporting the department with supplier and/or topic related knowledge, information and resources.
- Physically and digitally manage and administrate contracts.
- Single point of contact for SAP, support all invoicing related queries and questions
- React appropriately to queries raised and be responsible for logging those queries in the Jira/ticket system, assigning them to the right person; provide clients with feedback on status of handling and follow up on the outcome
- Ordering non-standard items
- Supporting other departments in delivering capacity, data and knowledge about the business to solve space planning challenges
- Demand Management and seating – Create and deliver seating plans which support the business, work closely with other departments for retrieving data and insights. Manage seating demand from all internal stakeholders, departments and create scenarios which are ready for decision making that ensures that the business can do their best work.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in facilities management
- Experience with project management and meeting deadlines
- Self-starting, pro-active, hands-on with great communication and networking skills
- Organising and planning skills
- Accurate with an eye for detail; analytical and data driven
- Service and customer oriented: understand people’s questions and provide solutions to different (ad hoc) requests
- Positive attitude and open to change
- Result driven, you finish what you start and take pride in your achievements
- Knowledge of contract management and maintaining commercial relationships
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint and strong administrative skills
- Knowledge of FMIS and P2P processes and systems.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Facilities Support Executive - Dutch Speaker. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.