Booking.com is looking for an Email and Content Marketing Specialist to join our Strategic Partnerships team. This team focuses on key affiliate partners —driving business value via distribution and integration across a broad array of third party web sites, including well-known industry brands, OTA’s, airlines, map providers, and hotel directories—numbering over 5,000 globally.
In this role as Email and Content Marketing Specialist, you will have two main responsibilities, creating content for the execution of mass email Marketing programs. You will plan and execute email communications to ensure lead nurturing, partner engagement and partner retention. The Email and Content Marketing Specialist will coordinate with internal business teams to develop and execute content strategies. You will be responsible for conducting analysis, improving efficiency, and providing insight to management about the performance of the email marketing program as well as ensuring best practices in achieving the overall goal.
You are responsible for planning and executing email communications to ensure lead nurturing, partner engagement and partner retention. The Specialist will coordinate with internal business teams to develop and execute content strategies. The Specialist will be responsible for conducting analysis, improving efficiency, and providing insight to management about the performance of the email marketing program as well as ensuring best practices in achieving the overall goal.
As Booking.com has a very strong data-driven culture, you should be an expert at using data for telling stories and translating business needs and objectives into high-quality, marketing content. You The Specialist will be responsible for engaging and educating affiliate partners using and creating inspirational, high-impact content. You The specialist will help craft newsletters, case studies, update and general content for our strategic partners and use survey data to dig deep into various topics.
This role reports to our Senior Manager Partner Experience and is based in our Global HQ in Amsterdam.
- Drive engagement and retention by working collaboratively to develop a comprehensive email program for global affiliate (Strategic Partnerships) channel
- Ability to coordinate and complete interviews with stakeholders to develop and curate content, ensure the team tells the correct “story”, partner with graphics designers to develop tone and layout, and edit creative as needed
- Leverage email marketing tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and customer engagement
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Manage dynamic email templates using HTML, Java Script and PHP
- Create data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and tests that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Contribute to comprehensive testing & reporting matrix that accurately assesses delivery and performance of each email campaign
- Ensure compliance with SPAM regulations
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in email marketing roles; Demonstrated success in managing high volume integrated email marketing programs for business audiences
- BA or BSc degree in Marketing Psychology, Communications or English or related field is preferred
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing and ROI analysis
- Experience working with major ESPs is a must. Knowledge of Sendgrid is preferred.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite with ability to create compelling and effective email designs; Editorial requirements include basic HTML understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Localization experience preferred
- Collaborate with Business Managers to understand the pulse of the community and help craft a voice that is unique and expressed through words, through visuals and any other forms of content
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Email and Content Specialist - Strategic Partners in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.