As a Data Analyst – People Analytics at Booking.com you will be responsible for developing and implementing metrics and reporting to drive rapid, high-quality delivery of global people data. We are looking for a passionate data analyst who can dive deep into our HR efforts (recruitment, on boarding, employee performance, employee satisfaction…) to map existing processes, use data to generate insights, and drive changes that measurably reduce cost to serve and improve performance. You will not only examine current processes, but also lead the team through process redesign and retooling to transform our Recruiting and HR operations as we grow.
- Provide thought leadership on the complete cycle of talent analytics, from sourcing, interviewing, offers, new hires, on boarding quality of hire, and other HR related data.
- Develop insightful recruiting metrics and dashboards to recruiting, HR and business leadership.
- Provide process improvements for all recruiting and people processes, including ATS, interviewing, scheduling, new hire processes and other data.
- Build scalable models including headcount planning and forecasting to support continued company growth locally and internationally.
- Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the sourcing team, recruiting team, hiring managers, interviewers and referrers.
- Develop relationships with other analytics teams within the company.
- Contribute to the growth of Booking.com through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant role
- Experience solving real problems using data mining techniques and with statistical rigor
- Masters, PhD, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering, bioinformatics, etc.)
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis and statistics
- Working knowledge in programming/scripting (Python, R, SQL, Bash, Matlab…)
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- You are a proven change maker and discerning analytical thinker, true passion for people analytics and a desire to take complete ownership of high-impact projects in a hyper-growth company.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to global candidates and in case of relocation we will support you and your family in successfully relocating to the Netherlands.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Data Analyst - People Analytics in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.