Partner Services engages with existing and future partners to make them successful on Booking.com. We want to provide our guests with the widest choice of accommodations at the best prices.
We focus on partner growth in volume and business value. To support this strategy, we are building up a new global PS team: Commercial Outbound.
The Commercial Outbound team is responsible for adding commercial support towards our Partner base from Regional Outbound Sites.
The regional sites will make partners aware of commercial opportunities and support Partners to become bookable on our platform.
The Global Operations team is the linking pin between the Global Commercial Outbound team & the Regional Outbound sites. Within the team, we are looking for a Performance Management Data Analyst.
As the Performance Management Data Analyst, you will use your data skills and business mindset to make a difference every day.
- Collaborate with Outbound Hubs, understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reporting / dashboarding
- Take ownership on new metrics we need to build to reflect the success of our operational teams (Quality, conversion, productivity, etc.)
- Leverage large, complex datasets to identify, quantify and influence tangible business gain
- Build and improve data and reporting that help your stakeholders understand the performance of their business segment and identify action points
- Challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members
- Organize and present your findings in a meaningful way to make sure your stakeholders are able to make the right decision
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant role
- Data-driven, has technical affinity and possess a strong business sense
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Tableau, defining reporting landscape across several layers of an organization
- Understanding and working experience with Hadoop and SQL and relational databases
- Strong technical skills, statistics and the ability to draw business insights from data
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written). Ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Data Analyst - Management Insights in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.