Booking.com Customer Service Center (USA), Inc., one of the support companies in the United States, is looking for a Team Leader of Customer Service in the Greater Seattle market.
The Team Leader of Customer Service will be responsible for overseeing and leading a team of 10+ Customer Service Executives.
- Train, assist, and mentor new employees in the department;
- Provide team leadership to achieve identified performance metrics and targets;
- Through coaching and counseling sessions maintain and improve all areas of performance; productivity, quality and attendance;
- In collaboration with HR assist in the recruitment of new reservation agents;
- Translate, implement and enforce company policies, procedures, and priorities;
- Work with workforce management tools and business tools to monitor calls and emails to ensure schedules are achieved;
- Conduct performance appraisals and feedback sessions as needed;
- Delegate identified tasks as appropriate;
- Handle reservations/escalations as needed;
- Assist Operations Manager Customer Service;
- Service hotel partners with process, inventory availability, rates, and special offers;
- Resolve complaints/issues for both hotels and customers;
- Perform quality processes; email, procedures, phone skills.
- Associates Degree/Equivalent Job Experience required;
- 1 year minimum supervising/leading a team of 8 or more people, in a call center/contact center; environment. MUST have prior call center supervisory experience;
- Hotel/Hospitality/Internet/Travel Agency experience a plus;
- Experience in a high-growth organization strongly preferred;
- Must be available to work late 2nd shift and must work one weekend shift per month.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc., one of the support companies in USA, is looking for a Customer Service Team Lead.