We are looking for a motivated and energetic Customer Service Team Leader to join our new site opening in Toronto, Canada.
The Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing and leading a team of 10+ Customer Service Executives.
- Train, assist, and mentor new employees in the department;
- Provide team leadership to achieve identified performance metrics and targets;
- Through coaching and counseling sessions maintain and improve all areas of performance; productivity, quality and attendance;
- In collaboration with HR assist in the recruitment of new customer service agents;
- Translate, implement and enforce company policies, procedures, and priorities;
- Work with workforce management tools and business tools to monitor calls and emails to ensure schedules are achieved;
- Conduct performance appraisals and feedback sessions as needed;
- Delegate identified tasks as appropriate;
- Handle escalations as needed;
- Assist Operations Manager Customer Service;
- Service hotel partners with process, inventory availability, rates, and special offers;
- Resolve complaints/issues for both hotels and customers;
- Perform quality processes; email, procedures, phone skills.
- Associates Degree/Equivalent Job Experience required;
- 1 year minimum supervising/leading a team of 8 or more people, in a call center/contact center; environment. MUST have prior call center supervisory experience;
- Hotel/Hospitality/Internet/Travel Agency experience a plus;
- Experience in a high-growth organization strongly preferred;
- Must be available to work one weekend shift per week.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus and stock potential. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
The hiring company Canada Booking.com Customer Service Center Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Canada. Canada Booking.com Customer Service Center Inc. is looking for a Customer Service Team Lead. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.