Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH, one of the support companies in Germany, is looking for a Contact Centre Manager in Berlin.
Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH (Germany) requires a Contact Centre Manager to be responsible for one of our two Berlin based Customer Service sites. You will be responsible for assisting with the growth and development of this contact centre site, including: the recruitment and training of new staff, implementing procedures and systems, monitoring performance, motivating/leading staff and aligning the site with the company guidelines.
You will manage the Berlin team to ensure incoming worldwide telephone and email customer queries are handled effectively according to company SLA guidelines and, most importantly, to the satisfaction of Booking.com customers. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the Berlin contact centre site runs smoothly from an operational perspective.
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic and international Customer Services professional with substantial team management experience in a contact centre environment. You will be passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer services and will have proven experience of motivating and driving performance improvements within a team. Key responsibilities
- Organising and running a fully functioning contact centre;
- Managing the daily operation of the contact centre to meet SLA’s on a local as well as a global scale;
- Recruit, manage, coach and develop a team of Team Leaders to ensure quality and productivity targets are met, as well as being overall responsible for the development of the contact centre agents;
- To be an effective Change Manager – to know how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors;
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets;
- Liaise with other departments and offices to resolve problems when required;
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues such as facilities and landlords, or other office/site tasks as appropriate;
- Run (global) projects in an effective way.
Desired skills and experience
- 5 years contact center management experience is a must;
- University educational level or equivalent further education;
- Proven people management skills, including experience of managing large teams (150+);
- Results focus;
- Flexibility, able to work various shifts if required, willingness to potentially move to another office is an advantage;
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- Professional, proactive, positive and “can-do” attitude;
- Experience of setting up and developing contact centres is an advantage;
- Communication skills (written and verbal);
- Analytical skills.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please visit the link below and apply with your English cv and cover letter.
Booking.com BV, part of The Priceline Group (Nasdaq: PCLN), owns and operates Booking.com™, the world leader in booking accommodations online. Each day, over 850,000 room nights are reserved on Booking.com. The Booking.com website and apps attract visitors from both the leisure and business sectors worldwide.
Established in 1996, Booking.com BV guarantees the best prices for any type of property, from small, family-run bed and breakfasts to executive apartments and five-star luxury suites. Independent accommodations are also specifically a focus of Villas.com, a sister site recently launched by Booking.com. Truly international, Booking.com is available in more than 42 languages, and offers over 750,000 properties in 212 countries.