Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH (Germany) requires a Customer Service Manager to be responsible for one of our two Berlin based Customer Service sites. You will be responsible for assisting with the growth and development of this contact centre site, including: the recruitment and training of new staff, implementing procedures and systems, monitoring performance, motivating/leading staff and aligning the site with the company guidelines.You will manage the Berlin team to ensure incoming worldwide telephone and email customer queries are handled effectively according to company SLA guidelines and, most importantly, to the satisfaction of Booking.com customers. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the Berlin contact centre site runs smoothly from an operational perspective.
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic and international Customer Services professional with substantial team management experience in a contact centre environment. You will be passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer services and will have proven experience of motivating and driving performance improvements within a team.
Key responsibility are
- Organising and running a fully functioning contact centre;
- Managing the daily operation of the contact centre to meet SLA’s on a local as well as a global scale;
- Recruit, manage, coach and develop a team of Team Leaders to ensure quality and productivity targets are met, as well as being overall responsible for the development of the contact centre agents;
- To be an effective Change Manager – to know how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors;
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets;
- Liaise with other departments and offices to resolve problems when required;
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues such as facilities and landlords, or other office/site tasks as appropriate;
- Run (global) projects in an effective way.
Desired skills and experience
- 5 years contact center management experience is a must;
- University educational level or equivalent further education;
- Proven people management skills, including experience of managing large teams (150+);
- Results focus;
- Flexibility, able to work various shifts if required, willingness to potentially move to another office is an advantage;
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- Professional, proactive, positive and “can-do” attitude;
- Experience of setting up and developing contact centres is an advantage;
- Communication skills (written and verbal);
- Analytical skills.