Customer Service Guest Executive – English
Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com’s partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Booking.com’s diverse team, 18,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Bellevue or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com’s globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com’s guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
So, are you ready?
- Fluency in English
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. No visa sponsorship available for this position
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising between guests and partners to resolve light complexity issues via phone and email on various topics such as: additional travel advice, modifications, cancellations etc
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
What you’ll get in return:
We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Base pay of $16.55 per hour with additional pay premiums available
- Full time – 4 weeks paid training
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Set schedule with paid time off
- Paid holidays in addition to the vacation/sick days
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Free parking/Transportation benefits
- The Booking Benefit
- Health Insurance plan
- Contributory 401K plan
- Continuous growth potential and free on demand professional training courses
Want to apply?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc. is looking for a Customer Service Guest Executive. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.