Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS, one of the support companies in France is looking for a Turkish speaking Customer Service Executive (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Lille.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
This is a full-time (35 hours per week) position in scheduled shifts.
· Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
· Delivering high level of customer service;
· Actively participate in various projects within the department;
· Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
Our ideal candidate:
· Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
· Takes responsibility and ownership;
· Is passionate about helping customers;
· Fluent in both written and spoken English and Turkish ;
· Available Full-time (35 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule;
· In possession of a valid work-permit for France.
What Booking.com will offer You!!!
· Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
· Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
· International working environment;
· Convenient office location in Lille Metropole;
· 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
· Lunch Vouchers;
· 1650€ GROSS Monthly salary;
· Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;