We are looking for a Thai speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, creative and performance-oriented. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. As a Customer Service Executive, you will be working in different shifts, and will be responsible for handling pre and post booking (hotel reservations) enquiries. You will also be an intermediary between customers and hotels.
- Handle pre and post reservation enquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrange special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Thai;
- Available Full-time and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (4 weeks) paid training.
- Please note that the starting date for this position will be in August 2016
- You are already eligible to work in Singapore
What Booking.com will offer you:
- Full time (4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient working location within Singapore;
- Overtime will be paid accordingly;
- Medical & Dental benefits
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Thai . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.