We are looking for a Thai speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, creative and performance-oriented. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. As a Customer Service Executive, you will be working in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) enquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and hotels.
- Handle pre and post reservation enquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Thai;
- Available Full-time and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (4 weeks) paid training.
- Please note that the starting date for this position will be in May 2016
- You are already eligible to work in Singapore
What Booking.com will offer you:
- Full time (4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient working location within Singapore;
- Overtime will be paid accordingly;
- Medical & Dental benefits
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Singapore. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Thai . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.