We are looking for a Thai speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, creative and performance-oriented. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. As a Customer Service Executive, you will be working in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and the hotel.
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Thai;
- Available Full-time and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (5 weeks) paid training.
- Please note that the starting date for this position will be in March 2016
What Booking.com will offer you:
- Full time (5 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient working location within Singapore;
- Overtime will be paid accordingly;
- Medical & Dental benefits
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., one of the support companies in Singapore, is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Thai .