Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd, one of the support companies in Singapore, is looking for a Customer Service Executive in Singapore.
We are looking for a Thai speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, creative and performance-oriented. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. As a Customer Service Executive, you will be working in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and the hotel.
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Thai;
- Available Full-time and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (5 weeks) paid training.
- Please note that the starting date for this position will be in October.
What Booking.com will offer you:
- Full time (5 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient working location within Singapore;
- Overtime will be paid accordingly;
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Candidates must live in Singapore to be considered for this position. We regret to inform that our company is not able to sponsor candidates who require employer sponsorship of work pass.