We are looking for Swedish speaking Customer Service Executives (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Amsterdam.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.This is a FULL-TIME (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
Our next starting date is 21st of March, 2016. You will be working the flex shift: The flexible shift starting times are 07:00, 07:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30 and 10:00. The shifts starting at 11:30, 13:00 and 14:30 are the late shifts; you can be scheduled for them 0 to 5 times per calendar month. In addition you can be scheduled to work up to four (4) weekend days per calendar month as well as on Dutch National public holidays.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Swedish;
- Is available Full-time (40h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- Is in possession of a valid work-permit for The Netherlands.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
- A gross salary of EUR 1750€,- based on 40 hours;
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year;
- Full-time (5 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in Amsterdam;
- 8% holiday money paid in May of every year;
- 26 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
- 60% Premium pay for hours worked before 7pm on the Weekend;
- 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
- Travel allowance;
- Catered lunch.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V., one of the support companies in Netherlands, is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Swedish.