We are looking for a Russian speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make us a great place to work.
As a Customer Service Executive you will be working 35 hours per week and will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You will also be an intermediary between guests and the hotel.
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Support relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication and business skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Russian
- Available Full-time (35 h/week) in flex shift;
- Available to attend a full-time paid training;
- In possession of a valid work-documents for France.
What we will offer You!!!
- A gross salary of EUR 1650 based on 35 hours;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, if you meet certain requirements;
- International working environment;
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in France. Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is looking for a Customer Service executive- Russian. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.