As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
Our next starting date is: 5th September 2016.
- You will liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mails
- Deliver a high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
- Our ideal Candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Russian;
- Flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for Germany.
- 40 hours per week contract;
- paid training;
- International working environment;
- Free meals;·
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- Premium pay for certain hours worked at evenings and weekends
Interested? Please upload your CV in English.
The hiring company Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Russian . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.