As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
- You will liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mails
- Deliver a high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
- Our ideal Candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Russian;
- Flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for Germany.
- 40 hours per week contract;
- 1550 € gross monthly salary;
- Paid training;
- International working environment;
- Free meals;·
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- Premium pay: 60% during weekends and 25% after 8 pm.
Interested? Please upload your CV in English.
The hiring company Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Russian (full-time). Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.