We are looking for a Russian speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make us a great place to work.
As a Customer Service Executive you will be working 35 hours per week and will be responsible for handling pre and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You will also be an intermediary between guests and the hotel.
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Support relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication and business skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Russian
- Available Full-time (35 h/week) in flex shift;
- Available to attend a full-time paid training;
- In possession of a valid work-documents for France.
What we will offer You!!!
- A gross salary of EUR 1750 based on 35 hours;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, if you meet certain requirements;
- International working environment;
- Lunch Vouchers
- Health insurance
- 50% reimbursement on public transports
- Pension plan
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in France. Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Russian. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.