As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
We are looking for flexible candidates who can work full time hours (40 hours per week) in shifts scheduled between 13:30 and 22:00, Monday to Sunday. We are looking for a brand new team to join us on 4th July 2016.
- You will liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mails
- Deliver a high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
- Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Portuguese;
- Flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for the UK.
- Able to work the Late Shift (13:30 -22:00)
- 4 weeks full time training (fully paid);
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Office location in Central Cambridge;
- Free lunch every day;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- Premium pay for certain hours worked at evenings and weekends;
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United Kingdom. Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Portuguese. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.