As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
Our next starting date is: 7th March 2016.
- You will liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mails
- Deliver a high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
- Our ideal Candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Polish;
- Flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for Germany.
- 40 hours per week contract;
- paid training;
- International working environment;
- Free meals;
- 1550 € gross per month;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- 60% premium pay for hours worked during weekends;
- 25% premium pay for hours worked after 8 pm.
Interested? Please upload your CV in English.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH, one of the support companies in Germany, is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Polish (full time).