We are looking for some new adventure-rescuers to join our growing Customer Service team! Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give our customers a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
Who we are:
We are the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Our diverse team, 15,500 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 204 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Within our Customer Service department we have over 8000 people, speaking 42 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – all working passionately to make sure our customers have the best travel experiences possible, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The ultimate Customer Service checklist…
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Liaising between accommodations and customers to resolve issues via phone and email
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Being open to new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture within your colleagues
How we support you:
We offer what we call the ‘Booking Deal’ which gives you many benefits when joining our team.
- Gross salary of EUR 1,460 € based on full time working hours (14 payments scheme)
- Language bonus (12 payments scheme)
- Guaranteed salary increase after the first 6 months and after a full year
- Quarterly Bonus Plan: up to 6% of your salary based on set targets
- Catered lunch
- Fully paid training
- Work schedule 4 to 6 weeks in advance
- International working environment
- Convenient office location in Barcelona
- 24 holidays per year on full time basis
So are you ready?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
The hiring company Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Spain. Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Norwegian . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.