Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS, one of the support companies in France is looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Executive (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Lille.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
This is a full-time (35 hours per week) position in scheduled shifts.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Norwegian;
- Available Full-time (35 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for France.
What Booking.com will offer You!!!
- Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in Lille Metropole;
- 25 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Lunch Vouchers;
- 1650€ GROSS Monthly salary;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;