Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd, one of the support companies in Singapore, is looking for a Customer Service Executive in Singapore. Description:We are looking for Korean speaking Customer Service Executives to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.As a Customer Service Executive, you will be working in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and the hotel.Main Responsibilities:
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent commercial selling skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Korean;
- Additional spoken languages would be advantageous;
- Available Full-time and flexible to work on weekends, PHs and late shift;
- Available to attend a full-time (5 weeks) paid training.
What Booking.com will offer you :
For this role Booking.com can support obtaining Work Permit. If you do not currently live in Singapore you are required to relocate for this position.
- Full time (5 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient working location within Singapore;
- Overtime will be paid accordingly;
- Competitive salary and performance based bonus;
- Medical & Dental benefits.