We are looking for a Korean speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be working 40 hours per week in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and the hotel.
Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
Handle customer requests by phone and e-mail;
Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent commercial understanding;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with Customer Care, internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Korean;
- Available Full-time (40 hrs/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
What we can offer:
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and again after a full year
- Quarterly bonus up to 12% of your gross quarterly salary
- Free lunch or dinner;
- Monthly commutation allowance;
- 5 weeks full time new hire training in English;
- 15 days annual leave;
- Discount for hotel reservation;
- Convenient office location in the center of Shanghai;
- International and fun working environment, casual dress code;
- Work permit sponsorship is available (you already resident in China).
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in China. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is looking for a Customer Service Executive - Korean. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.