Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com Customer Service Center (Japan) KK, one of the support companies in Japan, is looking for a Customer Service Executive in Tokyo.
We are looking for a Japanese speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. We provide a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be working 40 hours per week in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and the hotel.
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Handle sales requests by phone and e-mail;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent commercial selling skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with Customer Care, internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Japanese;
- Available Full-time (40 hrs/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
- In possession of Japanese Citizenship, Japanese Permanent Residence or Work Permit.
What we can offer:
- A competitive starting salary of 3-4 million JPY/year
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and again after a full year
- Quarterly bonus up to 12% of your gross quarterly salary
- Free lunch or dinner;
- Monthly commutation allowance;
- 2 -4 weeks full time new hire training in English;
- 15 days annual leave;
- Discount for hotel reservation;
- Convenient office location in the center of Tokyo;
- International and fun working environment, casual dress code;
- Opportunities for business travel oversea