Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com UK, one of the support companies in the UK is looking for an Italian-speaking Customer Service Executive (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Cambridge. We are looking for successful candidates to start with us on Tuesday 05 May 2015.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position in scheduled 8-hour shifts per day. Shifts can start between 07:00 and 13:30, and finish between 15:30 and 22:00.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Italian;
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for the UK.
What Booking.com will offer You!!!
- Full-time (up to 2 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in the centre of Cambridge;
- 25 holidays per year (on full time basis);
- Free lunch every day, with direct delivery for your specific lunchtime;·
- Quarterly Bonus Plan - 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
- 60% Premium pay for hours worked on the Weekend;
- 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;