Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH, one of the support companies in Germany, is looking for a Greek speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Berlin.
Our next starting date is: the 7th of April 2015
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries. This is a full-time (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Greek;
- Available Full-time (40 h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for Germany.
What Booking.com will offer You:
- A gross salary of EUR 1550,- based on 40 hours per week;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in the center of Berlin;
- 25 holidays per year on full time bases;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- 25% Premium pay for hours worked after 8 pm;
- 60% Premium pay for hours worked on the Weekend;
- Free meals.