Does a dynamic, rapidly growing travel company sound like your dream employer? Are you interested in gaining experience in an international environment? Our Customer Service Executive role in Lille may be just the right fit for you.
As a Booking.com Customer Service Executive, you work with the performance-minded Customer Service team as a liaison between customers and accommodations.
Why this role matters
- You’re the problem-solving, highly positive liaison between the guest and the accommodation partner. You’re the first point of contact for issues and the first opportunity to resolve them.
- High levels of customer service come naturally to you, so you can deliver excellent support everyday.
What you’ll work on
- Swiftly and effectively modify reservations, handle special requests and resolve complaints via phone and email.
- Actively participate in various department projects
What you’ll learn
- Promotion of the Booking.com culture in all communication and actions.
- Collaboration with multiple departments to deliver the best possible outcomes.
A Customer Service Executive is an effective communicator and problem solver who takes initiative. Among those qualities, we also look for:
- Takes responsibility and ownership of work
- Passionate about helping customers
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French
- Available full time and flexible with work schedule
- Valid work permit for France (if applicable)
Career advancement, lucrative compensation, bonus potential, competitive benefits (known as the “Booking Deal”), awesome coworkers and endless coffee are just a few of the perks at our rapidly growing company. This position comes with:
- A gross salary of EUR 1855€,- based on 35 hours;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 6% of your salary, based on set targets;
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year;
- On-site restaurant;
- Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in Lille Metropole (Tourcoing)
- Travel allowance;
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in France. Booking.com Customer Service Center (France) SAS is looking for a Customer Service Executive - French. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.