We are looking for some new adventure-rescuers to join our growing Customer Service team! Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give our customers a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we’re looking for!
Wait, this bit is extra important:
Due to the high demand of our Customer Service roles, we have decided to open the application process early for when we begin hiring in 2018. So if you’re ready to have a head start in your journey to being our newest colleague, keep reading below.
Who we are:
We are the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Our diverse team, 15,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 204 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Within our Customer Service department we have over 8000 people, speaking 42 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – all working passionately to make sure our customers have the best travel experiences possible, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French;
- Available Full-time (40 h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work permit for Germany.
What Booking.com will offer You:
- A gross salary of EUR 1895,- based on 40 hours per week;
- 6% bonus based on performance paid every quarter;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in the center of Berlin;
- 25 holidays per year on full-time bases;
- 25% Premium pay for hours worked after 8 pm;
- 60% Premium pay for hours worked on the Weekend;
- Free meals.
So are you ready?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
The hiring company Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Germany. Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH is looking for a Customer Service Executive (French) - Apply now for 2018!. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.