Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing accommodation markets.
Booking.com Customer Service (UK) Ltd, one of the support companies in the United Kingdom is looking for a French-speaking Customer Service Executive (CSE) to join our brand new international work environment in London. We are looking for successful candidates to start with us in Autumn 2015.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position in scheduled 8-hour shifts per day. We will be open 24/7 and are looking for flexible candidates to join us.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
Our ideal candidate:
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French;
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for the UK.
What Booking.com will offer You!!!
- Full-time (up to 5 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in London;
- 25 holidays per year (on full time basis);
- Free lunch every day;·
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- Premium pay for certain hours worked at evening and weekends.